Tuesday, October 27, 2009

"Oh Where, Oh Where Have My Customers Gone? " A Note From Tucker...


Hi Friends,
It's hard to believe that it's the end of October and Christmas is right around the corner. It seems like just yesterday I was on my feet all day greeting our visitors to the store...where does the time go? In any event, I sure do miss the hustle and bustle of the summer tourist season. All those friendly faces, pats on the head, and the treats. I love my job! As expected, business has slowed down considerably. So this is a friendly reminder to anyone out there who loves our store but can't get away, WE WILL BE HAPPY TO SHIP THOSE " CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT" ITEMS RIGHT TO YOUR HOME!
Just give us a call. We'd love to hear from you. Love, Tucker

1 comment:

  1. Tucker looks like he needs a good but rub.
    Looking forword to the fifth to come down and say hi.

    Jim

    ReplyDelete